We know why everyone wants a hot tub. They are relaxing, can soothe sore muscles, reduce stress, and are great for making memories with friends and family. With all of the wonderful benefits, as well as COVID-19, people are finding new ways to enjoy added time at home and with family. We completely understand!
Due to the high demand for hot tubs, as well as factory supply chain issues, manufacturers, and suppliers, like Luxury Bath and Spa have longer than usual wait times for hot tub orders. Don’t let this deter you from warm waters. We are still taking orders, and even though the wait time may be longer, you’ll be glad you made the decision to buy.
Worth the wait!
- You may have to wait a little longer to soak, but that will provide you with additional time to prepare your space, build your new deck, and make sure you meet the electrical requirement.
- A hot tub isn’t a luxury purchase but an investment in yourself. Hot tubs can help improve your sleep routine, and prepare your mind for a good night’s rest.
- Hot Spring offers the most innovative jets on the market that can work directly on the muscles or your specific problem areas. Increase your overall wellness with a jet massage.
- Improve your workout and reduce your pain with a soak in a hot tub. According to SportsMD, a hot water soak can promote flexibility in muscles, allowing for better stretching and range of motion.
- Hot Spring® Spas are built to last, providing years of enjoyment for you, your family, friends, and body. It will be worth the wait.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times, and as always, we strive to prove quality communication, customer service, and products to our customers.
Luxury Bath and Spa is part of an elite group of independent dealers throughout North America authorized to distribute Hot Spring® Spas, the world’s leading brand of hot tubs with more than 1 million sold. Give us a call at (231) 439-6900, and we can help you choose the right hot tub for your life and budget.