Here are a few things to consider before purchasing your Hot Spring Spa.
- Size and capacity: Consider how many people will use the hot tub, so it fits everyone comfortably, and the deck or space you have designated for your new hot tub.
- Jets and massage options: Not all tubs are alike; if you like hot tub jets, be sure to choose a hot tub that offers a variety of jet options, including adjustable pressure and direction, to target specific areas of the body; look for features such as neck jets or a hydrotherapy seat.
- Energy efficiency: Save yourself money and the impact on the environment by knowing the energy efficiency of your hot tub.
- Water treatment: Consider the water treatment options, the filtration, salt water, and freshwater, and how easy it is to maintain and access.
- Additional options: Some hot tubs include additional options like built-in sound systems, LED lighting, TVs, and waterfalls. While these may not be essential, they can be nice luxuries.
- Brand reputation and warranty: Check the manufacturer’s warranty and the brand’s reputation to ensure you receive a warranty and have a local distributor nearby for customer service and maintenance.
- Budget: Determine the upfront and long-term operating costs, such as chemicals, filters, and accessories.
Stop by Luxury Bath and Spa between Harbor Springs and Petoskey to speak with our knowledgeable staff; we can help you choose the perfect hot tub for your budget, space, and lifestyle.